Part-time Assistant Job Opening
The CEO of Method Development (San Diego) is looking to hire a part-time personal and business assistant. Method is a real estate construction and design firm specializing in high-end remodels. See Method Development for more information.
- Running errands, going to the bank, bringing small items to job site.
- General computer work, searches, typing up letters, book appointments
- Social media help: content creation (blogging, video recording and editing, photography) and content posting (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Shopping for supplies, food. Prep and helping with parties.
- Light household work: cutting up vegetables, making protein shakes for the week, etc.
- Travel research and planning
- Approximately 4 hours a day (20 hours a week). Some weekends.
- You are a timely, responsible, highly organized, resourceful, and delightful individual. You present yourself well.
- You are a self-starter and can figure things out with minimal direction.
- Have your own transportation with a good driving record
- Comfortable using Word, Excel (or equivalent) and social media.
- Can pass a background check
- Reimbursement for gas and other expenses
- Send an attached resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you send the email, also write an intro in five sentences total (or less): (1) why you’d be perfect for the job (2) your relevant skills/background (3) how your friends describe you.
- Preference given to people that we know personally or can come highly recommended from people within our network of friends.