From our friends at Silicon Valley Bank:
Silicon Valley Bank's next pitch event, SVB Showcase, hosted by SVB Accelerator, will take place on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at Rosewood Sand Hill in Menlo Park. This event will feature three concurrent tracks with presentations from companies seeking a Series A, B or C round of financing in the following industries:
- Cleantech – solar, green materials and chemicals, water, biofuel, batteries, efficiency and smart grid technologies.
- Life Science – biopharma, medical device, and diagnostic sectors.
- Technology – consumer Internet, digital media, mobile, enterprise software, SaaS, infrastructure software, cloud computing, and data management.
In your search for seed funding, we encourage you to submit your company's application to present.
Criteria to Apply
Your company must be:
- In any of the above sectors.
- Seeking a Series A, B or C round of financing and already generating initial revenue.
- Able to provide a demo or a prototype of the product or service at the event.
How to Apply
Email your one-page executive summary to Bryce Gerber at bgerber (at) svb.com. The submitted summary should highlight: what you do, management team, competitive landscape, and milestones achieved.
One page executive summaries are due no later than Tuesday, August 30. Companies will be selected and notified on or before Monday, September 5.
For additional information, contact Bryce Gerber.