What’s the catch?
Our company, TakeLessons, is growing like crazy and we’re looking for a rockstar VP of Software Engineering.
As one of my trusted business associates, I wanted to reach out to you to see if you might know of someone interested in an unbelievable opportunity to make a significant impact on a hot, growing company – and I’ll pay you $7,500 for an intro.
Here’s an email you can cut and paste to send to your contacts:
A great opportunity for a VP of Software Engineering just came across my desk and I wanted to share it with you in case you, or someone you know, might be looking to make a career move.
TakeLessons.com is America’s leading music lessons company, providing in-person lessons in over 3,000 cities across the USA. They drive their sales online, and the service is delivered by certified teachers in person at the customers’ residence or teachers studio.
The company has 74 employees, located in downtown San Diego, building interesting technology, and is backed by the same venture capital firms that backed Pandora, Facebook, Twitter, and other internet powerhouses.
They are looking for a rockstar VP Software Engineering to help take them to the next level of growth and I thought about you. Here’s what they are looking for:
Someone that has:
– Experience leading a consumer internet software division.
– Expertise in software development, architecture, coding, QA.
– Ability to lead and grow a team using JQuery, Symfony, PHP, PostgresSQL, and Linux.
– Reports to the CEO and can interact favorably with investors.
Read the full job description at: http://shrd.by/LXlXdw
- Referral bonus of $7,500
- Payable 60 days from date of hire of candidate
- Payment will be made less all applicable withholdings
- Qualified candidates will be contacted if their resume/background is in line with the position
- Please ask your referals to include your name when then email us!